Download Application form, Complete and pay the application fee (NGN10,000.00) at the Bank or online,  submit completed form with curriculum vitae, and copies of credentials.
1. A prospective member, who has served (NYSC), by October 2007, would attend ERP (Executive Registration Programme) and qualifies for Full membership. ERP costs N80, 000.00 only
2. A prospective member, who has served (NYSC) between 2008 & 2009, would attend ERP but qualifies for Associate membership. For upgrade to Full member, would write CPE 3 exam. CPE 3 exam costs N96. 200.00 + exam form of N2, 000.00 = N98, 200.00
3. 2010 - 2012, would start from CPE (Computer Professional Exam) 2 exam and qualifies for Associate membership. CPE 2 costs N28, 700.00 + exam form = N30, 700.00
4. 2013 - up until now, with graduate induction ( the individual should have been inducted in his/her school by CPN) would start from CPE 2 exam
5. 2013 - up until now, no graduate induction in school, would start from CPE 1, no matter the qualification. CPE 1 costs N26, 700 + exam form = N28, 700.00.
The duly completed application form (together with ALL relevant supporting documents) is submitted to the Secretariat
On receipt of the application form in the previous step, the Secretariat dispatches an acknowledgement letter to the applicant
Appropriate processing of the form then commences
Successful applicants shall be informed in writing and invited for induction
Every registered member(individual or corporate) is required thereafter to pay annually, a licence fee (to renew the practitioners licence) to enable computing professional practice by such a member(individual or corporate)