This course provides general understanding of cyber stability and the Norms and Principles guiding the stability of cyberspace. It gives a clearer understanding on State and Non state actors and their roles in ensuring cyber stability and promoting cyber diplomacy.
This course will help participants to:
1. Understand the meaning and importance of Global Norms;
2. Learn the Norms and Principles guiding the use of Cyberspace
3. Understand the importance of cyber stability to international peace and development
4. Gain more understanding on the scope of cyberstability in the global terrain.
5. Increase awareness on the work of the Global Commission on the Stability of Cyberspace (GCSC);
6. Understand GCSC recommendations on building stability in the cyberspace
Management Staff, Administrator, IT Security personnel who are in-charge of security in their organization.
Also, anyone that is interested in global diplomacy, international security and related fields.
The fee covers Lectures, Tea/Coffee Break and Lunch, all Course Materials.
Accommodation is not included in the course fee.
For registration and payment, kindly log on to www.cpn.gov.ng
For further information, kindly contact any of the programme coordinator:
Haruna 08060678457 or Rukayat 08032195391
This MCPD Programme is available for delivery as In-Plant/Onsite training Programme. Contact the Programme Coordinator, Mr. Sulaiman on 08098151310 to request a Special or Onsite Programme.